1) Turn the switch to "Thankful/Grateful"
2) Reach out and touch another person...in other words get my mind off myself
3) Get up & out..seek out fresh air, natural water, breathe long and deep from the gift of nature.
4) Pray, Meditate, Focus
5) Refuse to allow the negative to engulf me
6) Talk myself back... " Fails do not make you a Failure; Having lost does not make you a Loser..."
7) Move back on track
So what I share is the beach break...chill out moments where I remember my daughter so many years ago...her little husky voice..."Its a ..booful day" Seems like a "booful day to honor her and redirect my emotional steps.
My "mentor thoughts" for her.... "Thinking of you xxoo...first did the letters in seashells...washed away
2 x's when nearly complete.. but there is always more then one way to accomplish a task!! Problems may seem to overwhelm our plans...worship is the cure to a downcast and discouraged spirit...
Leaving behind fear.. Committing to God's faithfulness.. Trusting in His outcome as a "booful" gift
for ongoing discovery of my life purpose.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.